Tsurugajo Castle
1-1 Oute machi, Aizuwakamatsu Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie

Open :

8.30am-5pm, last admission 30min before closing


The graceful outline of this white castle with a tiled roof is particularly photogenic when the cherry trees are in blossom. Destroyed by imperial troops in 1874, the current building was reconstructed in the 1960s, although its origins are far older as the first castle was built here in the 14C. Pay a visit to the interesting historical museum and enjoy the view over the town from the 5th floor. The castle grounds are home to the Rinkaku, a tea pavilion built by the son of tea master Sen no Rikyu (16C).


  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

Wat te zien of te doenin de omgeving

Waar in de omgevingslapen