Cour de Bar
21000 Dijon Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie


The 14C tower, built by Philip the Bold, overshadows this courtyard. Previously known as the new tower, its current name refers to the future King René, then Duke of Bar, who was held in the tower in 1431, a prisoner of Philip the Good. Today it is the oldest part of the former palace of the Dukes and Estates of Burgundy. It is the main entrance to the Museum of Fine Art and is closed to the public during renovation work.


  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

Wat te zien of te doenin de omgeving

Waar in de omgevingslapen

Waar in de omgevingeten