open to visitors except offices and special celebrations
Built between 1230 and 1250, this fine Gothic church stands on a relatively cramped spot, which forced the architect to achieve veritable technical miracles. The façade sports three rows of amusing gargoyles. In the right-hand tower, a Jacquemart family of automatons strikes the hour. The exceedingly harmonious interior of the church is worth a visit.