Tailors' Hall
Back Lane, Dublin Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie

Beschrijving

Tailors' Hall, built between 1703 and 1707, is used as the head office of the environmental protection organisation An Taisce. It is the only surviving guild-hall in Dublin. The elaborate entrance complete with pediment dates from 1706. The Great Hall has a stage and an attractive marble fireplace; an elegant pine staircase leads to the tiny gallery, decorated with a wrought-iron railing.

Localisatie

  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

ACTIVITEITENIN DE BUURT ZOEKEN

Wat te zien of te doenin de omgeving

Waar in de omgevingslapen

  • Van 72 €
    Staycity Aparthotels, Dublin, Christchurch
    Fantastisch 9
    81 m - High Street, Christchurch, Dublin D8
  • Van 75 €
    St Patricks Cathedral Self Catering
    Fijn 6.1
    95 m - Patrick Street, Dublin
  • Van 76 €
    Leonardo Hotel Dublin Christchurch - Formerly Jurys Inn
    Goad 7.9
    174 m - Christchurch Place, Dublin D8

Waar in de omgevingeten

De Groene Gids

Koop op