This church (1660-1725) was never completed. Its very long chancel extends into a square tower. The interior is majestic due to its high vaulting and dome. Note the rich furnishings, especially four confessionals carved with alternating biblical allegories and figures by H. F. Verbruggen. Also note the 17C choir stalls, fifteen 17C-18C Flemish old master paintings and the main sacristy's panelling from 1763.