visit by appointment with Tirlemont visitor centre, [TEL] 016 80 56 86
This church, founded in 690, has retained a tower and part of the transept in the Romanesque style. The chancel dates from the 14C and the nave was enlarged in the 18C. Note the wooden Brabant altar-piece on the high altar from 1400. It depicts the miraculous building of the church.