Basilica of Notre-Dame of Roncier
Place Notre-Dame, 56120 Josselin Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie

Open :

Apr-Oct: 9.30am-5.30pm


The name of this basilica (11C) originates from a tradition of the year 800: whilst cutting the brambles in his field, a peasant discovered a statue of the Virgin Mary. The church jubilee was formerly called "jubilee of the aboyeuses" because in 1728, some children were healed of an affliction that made them "bark". Notice the gargoyles and the statue of the Virgin Mary on the outside and, inside, the 15C marble mausoleum of Olivier de Clisson and his wife Marguerite de Rohan.


  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

Nabijgelegen toeristische bezienswaardigheden

Nabijgelegen hotels

Nabijgelegen restaurants