daily except Mon 10am-6pm (10pm 1st Thu of every month), weekends 11am-6pm
Between 1935 and 1945, this building housed the Gestapo headquarters. It was used as a prison for opponents of the regime and interrogations were carried out here. The inscriptions prisoners made on the walls of the narrow cells remain as striking testimonies to this dark chapter of Germany history. Permanent and temporary exhibitions.