Nordico-Museum der Stadt Linz
Dametzstraße 23, 4020 Linz Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie

Open :

Tue-Sun 10am‑6pm (Thu 9pm) - closed 15 Aug, 24, 25 and 31 Dec

Beschrijving

The "Nordico" name dates back to 1675, when the Jesuits set up a house here for the education of young people from northern Europe. This big three-storey building was originally built for Kremsmünster Abbey and today houses the municipal museum whose displays are devoted to the town's history since Antiquity, as well as to fine arts and culture.

Localisatie

  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

Wat te zien of te doenin de omgeving

Waar in de omgevingslapen

Waar in de omgevingeten