Mediados abr-principios oct 8-17; resto del año 8.30-17.30.
This handsome architectural ensemble designed by the Puget brothers and built between 1671 and 1745 is a former hospice. The buildings are organised about a fine Baroque chapel with an oval-shaped cupola. The three levels of arcaded galleries are are made of limestone from Cap Couronne. The pediment depicts "Charity welcoming destitute children with two pelicans". The centre also houses two museums devoted to Mediterranean archaeology and Africa, Oceanic and Amerindian art and temporary exhibitions.