Begun in 1324 by Sanche II of Majorca, it was only consecrated in 1509. The pebble and brick façade is flanked by a right-hand square tower, which is graced with a fine wrought-iron bell tower (18C). The impressive nave rests on sturdy inner buttresses separating the chapels. Note the richly carved wood altarpieces and the moving Christ in Worship. Under the organ, a passage leads to the Romanesque chapel of Notre Dame dels Correchs, containing many relics.