Château de Bois-Préau
Avenue du Château, 92500 Rueil-Malmaison Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie

Open :

closed for refurbishment, telephone for reopening

Beschrijving

This vast property, surrounded by 17ha of grounds, was built around 1700 for two of the king's printers and booksellers. Purchased by Josephine in 1810, the château was rebuilt in 1855 and later bequeathed by Mr & Mrs Edward Tuck. Today it is an annexe of the Musée de Malmaison. Relics of Napoleon brought back from St Helena are displayed here, as well as different objects relating to him.

Localisatie

  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

Nabijgelegen toeristische bezienswaardigheden

Nabijgelegen hotels

Nabijgelegen restaurants