1
Liberty Square
Piaţa Libertăţii, Timisoara Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie

Beschrijving

This symmetrical square was laid out in 1734 to plans by Italian architect Pietro del Bronzo. Flanked by the Baroque Old Town Hall and Military Club, it also has one of the city's most famous Baroque monuments, the monument to St John Nepomucene (1756) by Viennese sculptors Blim and Wasserburger. On the corner of Dimitrie Cantemir Street is a spot remembering the victim of Deecember 1989 (1989 Altar).

Localisatie

  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

Wat te zien of te doenin de omgeving

Waar in de omgevingslapen