Apr-Oct: 9.30am-12.30pm, 2pm-6pm, Sun 2pm-6pm; rest of year: 9.30am-12.30pm, 2pm-5pm, Sun 2pm-5pm
It was built between 1262 and 1286 under Pope Urbain IV (born in Troyes) on the site of his father's cobbler stall. It illustrates the 13C Gothic art of the Champagne region. Inside, the interesting point is the choir which was built in one session. Beautiful 13C windows and a Troyan 16C sculpture of a smiling Vierge au raisin.