Easter-Oct: daily except Sun 10am-5pm; Nov-Easter: noon-3pm
Also known as the Cathedral of The Blessed Trinity, this cathedral belongs to the Church of Ireland. Its origin dates back to the time of the first Christian Vikings in 1096. Badly damaged by fire in 1815, the 18C church was largely rebuilt in the 19C in the English Gothic style. Don't miss the recumbent statue of James Rice, which depicts Rice's decaying body as it would have looked one year after his death.