Mar.-Oct: Mon-Sat 10am-5pm, Sun and Bank Hols noon-5pm
Founded in the 13C, this former Cistercian Abbey now houses a cantonal school. The Gothic cloister is adorned with arcades whose stained glass windows date back to the 13-17C. The interior of the convent church, rebuilt from 1517, is rich in baroque decoration. The former women's house has been turned into a restaurant.