Von der Heydt-Museum
Turmhof 8, 42103 Wuppertal Routeplanner
De Groene Gids

Praktische informatie

Open :

Tue-Sat 11am-6pm, Sun 11am-8pm


Housed in the old town hall built between 1827 and 1842, and largely romodelled in 1990, the museum contains 16C and 17C Flemish and Dutch paintings and German and French paintings from the 19C to the present day. Sculptures from the 19C and 20C are also on display. The cafeteria was designed by Buren.


  • Route vanaf deze plaats
  • Route naar deze plaats
  • Route via deze plaats
  • Nabijgelegen hotels
  • Nabijgelegen restaurants

Wat te zien of te doenin de omgeving

Waar in de omgevingslapen

Waar in de omgevingeten