Dating from 1573, this church is part of the 16C ramparts. On the town side, it has incorporated the remnants of a Roman triumphal arch, topped by a Renaissance pediment and an equestrian statue of St Chrysogonus. On the port side, it sports Venetian coats of arms. Staircases on either side lead up to the ramparts, now occupied by a street. The docks are the site of landing stages for the ferries that take passengers to and from the islands.