summer: 7am-6.30pm; winter: 7am-5.30pm - closed during services: Tue-Sat 8.30am-10am, Sun 9am-1pm
In the late Gothic style, St Oswald's was built in the 15C-16C. The interior, vaulted with diagonal ribs, is darkened by massive pillars. The nave is separated from the chancel by a partition adorned with frescoes. The choir stalls are the only features remaining from its original construction. Look out for the contemporary main altar of the church (1935) whose figures can be changed depending on the season.